This material (including images) is copyrighted!.
See my copyright notice for fair use practices.
|astrology ||ecliptic ||model
- What is the scientific method? Give a description of each of its
parts. (See the
scientific method chapter
for more on this).
- How are controlled experiments helpful in understanding the rules of
- What is a scientific model and what must the model be able to do
to be useful?
- How can an incorrect scientific theory still be considered a good
- What distinguishes a scientific truth from a religious truth?
- In what way can scientists use astronomical observations to find the correct
explanations for physical events here on the Earth?
- How do we know that the laws of physics on the Earth are the same
throughout the rest of the universe?
- How do we know that the laws of physics are the same throughout time?
- How is astrology different from astronomy?
- Why is astrology not considered a science?
Go back to previous section
June 1, 2007
Is this page a copy of Strobel's
Author of original content: