This material (including images) is copyrighted!.
See my copyright notice for fair use
|chromatic aberration ||objective ||reflector
|refractor ||spherical aberration ||telescope
- What are the two basic types of telescopes? What are their advantages
- Why are the large modern telescopes reflector telescopes?
- How is the rainbow of colors produced around the images in refractor
- How will spherical aberration affect an image?
- How does the size and shape of a radio telescope compare to an
Why is there such a difference in their sizes?
- What are the parts of a radio telescope?
- What kinds of things can be seen with a radio telescope that cannot
by an optical telescope?
Go back to previous section --
Go to next section
last updated: 20 May 2001
Is this page a copy of Strobel's
Author of original content: